Monday 13 August 2012

3 weeks to go.....so unprepared.

Hello everyone out there!

My name is Andy and this is my first blog. I'm a langauges student at Nottingham Uni (representing UoN on my travels), studying German, Spanish and Portuguese and in 3 weeks today I'll be jetting off to Germany to start my year abroad.......and I'm bricking it. I'm going to Heidelberg University for 6 months, then to Universidade Federal de Mina Gerais in Belo Horizonte, Brazil for a semester followed by a summer working in Spain (although nothing planned yet so if anyone has a job out there for me let me know!)

Now that I've stopped my summer job, I now have the time to relax, go out with my friends and really think about going to Germany......shit. I have done no German all summer, got nothing packed, not chosen my modules....it's all going a bit tits up haha. Well maybe not that bad but still I am not prepared at all to live in another country...at all. 

Anyway this is just an intro blog so will let you all know how it's going and hopefully you'll find it interesting.  Hit me up with some comments if you like.

Thanks

Andy

(p.s if anyone goes or is going to Heidelberg Uni please explain how their modules system works? Geniuinely want to know if I can study English History as well as Star Trek Studies......and no that last one isn't a joke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment